About Me

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Please see my "About Me" page. Want to contact me? E-mail: Dosk01(at)y7mail(dot)com

Saturday 24 May 2014

Back From Whence I Came


It has been a long time between drinks for my Blog. I think that after getting the first volume out of my trilogy I just needed a break. So I took one.

The problem was getting back on the horse. It wasn’t a case that it had thrown me and I was scared to get back on, it was a case that I was just really saddle sore and needed to recover for a while.

Well I have done that, and at the start of the year my apathy to the written word faded like smoke through the trees. I suddenly felt the need and the desire to write again and to write a lot. The gears in my head were churning out ideas faster than I could put them to paper and the characters and events were unravelling faster than I could type (not that that’s hard).

So here we go, writers block be damned. I have gone back to the simple things in life. Stories to make you wonder, stories to bring fear, stories that I have fun writing and I hope you all have fun reading. So take this one as this year’s first offering: The Last Thank You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment